Niagara Region Map

Niagara Region Map
Map of the Niagara Region

Monday, July 2, 2012

WARNING ~ WARNING ~ WARNING 



If you take your dogs to Quarrie/Quarry Road in Wainfleet and take them down to the West Side Quarry -- PLEASE leave if you see a bleach-blonde woman; 5'9", slim build, accompanied by a dirty-blonde man; 5'7", stocky build and their VERY AGGRESSIVE TO SMALL DOGS nicely built (90-ish lbs) INTENSE Rottweiler. 

The man has no understanding of dog communication -- the Rottie was clearly stalking us (Mom/Me/Avi + 3 Rat Terriers and a Yorkie-Poo) as they entered the quarry; our dogs were leashed up; he SLIPS HIS LEAD and his dog bee-lined toward us. Kara and Jiggs took off (thankfully), I had Misty; the Rottie chased and nipped her a few times before his VERY SLOW owner came and caught him. 


Very defensive posturing from both man and woman; rationalizing the dog's behaviour, although the lady did ask me if "Anyone had gotten bitten?" (the question did not include the dogs). Very irrational/immature behaviour from the woman (I suspect either drugs or alcohol), waaaay too laid back response from the man. 

They drive either a Red Nissan Pathfinder (newer model) or a Black Ford Escape (newer model). If I can figure out which vehicle is their's; I will post their license plate number.

Please be safe; I don't know what would have happened had I been there alone; the owner was next to useless. For the duration of the summer; I will not be going there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment